Thursday, May 10, 2012

ChessOK Aquarium


       I recently purchased this program as a download from ChessOK (for about $30) because I had been reading about Aquarium’s IDeA analysis function which I thought would be quite handy.  Unfortunately the program has proven to be quite disappointing. See my Blog posts for Sunday, May 6 and Thursday May 10 on my regular Blog for details.

If you are looking for a chess program, my recommendation is to buy Fritz and download the free Houdini 1.5 engine.

UPDATE: It's been over a month and I still haven't figured out how to use this program! In the past when I installed other programs like Shredder and Fritz, I was up and running in minutes...not weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I always was considering this subject and inventory still am, thank you for posting.Thank you for every other wonderful post. The place else may just anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such information.zara

    ReplyDelete